Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Monday, March 17, 2008

In Memory Of.....

Hi Everyone,
I want to post today to let you know about a beautiful kit called "Day Of The Daffodils" that Carolyn has released to honor her stepfather who she lost to cancer. Here is what she wrote....

"This kit is very close to my heart. Tomorrow, 17th March 2008 is the 4th Anniversary of the death of my stepfather from Cancer.This kit, is in honour of him, and dedicated to everyone who has ever lost anyone they love to this disease."
"The Australian Government ( in their infinate wisdom ) has recently stopped funding the Cancer Council of Australia. I am already a regular donator, but that just doesnt seem enough, after all they did to help my family while we were nursing my stepfather through this disease."


"If you would like to donate the value of this kit (US$9.99) to either a Cancer Charity in your area, a Cancer Research Insitution, or The Cancer Council of Australia - AND you can provide me with proof of this donation, dated no earlier than 12th March 2008 - then I will issue you with a 100% discount voucher to get this kit from my store for free."



It's a gorgeous kit!

My family has also been greatly affected by the ravages of this horrid disease so we know all too well the pain that it causes!
If you donate to just one charity this year, please consider this one!

For more information on how you can help, please visit Carolyn at her Scrap N Tag blog here.

Thank you Everyone and Have a Blessed day!
CC

No comments: