Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!!...

Hello Everyone!
Today is Good Friday and WE are truly blessed! I first want to let you guys know about this awesome deal!... Netta is having a wonderful sale at the Scrap N Tag shop the 21st-23rd! Check it out.....



That's 50% off all orders over $20!!

Look at some of the beautiful new things in her shop.....



I simply ADORE this kit!! :) And check out a few of her beautiful elements.....



Those buttons are gorgeous and the detail work on those hinges is insane!

So head on over to the Creative Victorian Designs portion of the shop here and grab some of these beauties now! But be quick, the sale will only last a few days!!

Okay...today I have two Easter Brag Book Quick Pages that I made using Outlaw by Design's tube art!


Download Page 1


Download Page 2

You can pick up a few free Outlaw by Design tubes here.

Well, that's about it :) I hope everyone enjoys Good Friday and remember.... ALL we have is a result of The Lords grace!! Thank You Jesus!
God Bless you all and have a blessed Easter!!
CC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May GOD bless you and your family this Easter.. It is so wonderful to find so many christians that have scrapbooking blogs.. Thank you so much I really love your brag books..
blessings to you

mhsalgado said...

Your BB Pages are gorgeous! Thank you so much for creating and sharing and Happy Easter!

Angela in NC said...

Thank you again for sharing these beautiful BB pages...they are truely stunning!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I love these! I'm gonna try to put the choir's cantata pics in these! TY! I think I will just stay here and listen to this wonderful music all day (well as long as I can). He is Holy indeed and worthy of our praise!