Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Friday, May 23, 2008

And The Winner Is......

Okay everyone,
tonight I post the winner of the Butterfly Fairies set....but first...lol.....I've been tagged, twice! Fellow sister in Christ, Bonnie of
The Maltese Scrapper and the beautiful Leilani of Fairydust Princess MajicMaker have both tagged me:) Thank you ladies!! You're awesome! Okay here are the rules.....


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here are my facts....

1. I have 8 brothers and sisters, most of whom I like.

2. I have O.C.D. but it only affects the number of times I have to brush my teeth. (12 times or more a day)

3. I think meatloaf is evil and anyone that tries to get me to eat meatloaf will find themselves in the O.R. having it surgically removed from their nose.

4. I don't wear dresses or shorts. It's all about sweats, jeans and T's for this gal.

5. I don't watch soaps but I never miss an episode of 'House' or 'Hell's Kitchen'.

6. I've been told that I have a warped sense of humor but have also been assured that it's one of my best qualities.


7. I used to bartend but that was short lived. I knew I had to quit after the urge to "slap most drunk people" became too strong.

Well, that's it ;) 7 facts about me that you probably didn't care to know :) Now it's my turn to tag!

Here's who I chose.....

1. Carolyn
2. Netta
3. LilyBelle
4. Sharon
5. A-liya
6. Sindiego
7. Denise

Have fun ladies!



Now it's time for the winner! I wrote down all of the names of those of you who left me a comment and pulled the winning name from a bowl. I enjoyed it sooooo much that I had to pull a second name.lol....that means TWO winners:) they are..........

tiffany and eal designs2


congratulations!


could you ladies please e-mail me at fivetoomany10@juno.com with your fairy set choice?


I would also like for sueceduna, aquascrap and saphycat to e-mail me as well....I would like to ask you ladies a question ;)



Thank you all for playing along and for all of your wonderful comments! They all make me smile!

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!
God Bless,
CC

1 comment:

LLG Denise said...

LOL! is this me you tagged! Shows you just how far behind i am. Well it may take me another 1.25 years to catch up and respond! In the meantime, i hope all is well with you, CC!