Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two More For Ya!

Hi Everyone,
If you came for Carolyn's Steel Magnolias QP I'm sorry but ya missed it :( You can still pick up the kit and Brag Book set at the Scrap N Tag Shop! I do however have for you two Brag Book Quick Pages that I've made using LilyBelle Scraps "The Way We Were" kit!! Take a look...





Prett cool huh!? You can get LilyBelles free kit at LilyBelle Scraps Here. Here's the previews and links to the two pages I made...



Download Page 1



Download Page 2

LilyBelle's sister is going through some tough times right now so keep her in prayer and please head over to Lilybelle Scraps and give LilyBelle some love Okay!
That's it for now...Til next time......God Bless!!!
CC

4 comments:

LilyBelle said...

Wow, Rusty the BB pages look beautiful. Thank you so much for adding the previews and link to my blog. AND, I love how you have used the papers and elements. I'm looking at that diagonal background blue strip with a flower image overlaid - looks fabulous! (Thanks for your thoughts re my sister - she's not doing well but we are hopeful for a recovery.) :))

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Rusty!!!!
Boy I've been DL her BEAUTIFUL kit & stop by here to find that you made a MARVELOUS BBPAGES for it!!!
TY both so very much!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

mhsalgado said...

Holy crap! These are so pretty! You're awesome, hun! I deem you the QP Queen! Thank you so much!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

These are beautiful! I love how you've taken this kit and made these great quick pages! I love the key in the middle. I design but putting quick pages together is something new for me. It takes someone special to take what you create in a kit and make something beautiful like this. I thank you for your talent and special eyesight to see these in your mind by looking at a kit! TY! TY! TY!