Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Can You Feel The Love? Maybe It's Just Gas.

Hi Everyone,
Today I have 2 Brag Book Quick Pages that I made with "LilyBelle Scraps" awesome "Be Mine" kit! Here's a preview....




Isn't that beautiful?!
You can snag this kit and all of her other wonderful kits on her blog "LilyBelle Scraps" Here.

Here is a preview of the BB QPs I've made....





Download Be Mine BB Qps 1-2 Here
Don't forget to leave some love!



Okay folks, that's all for now. I'll have more soon....until then, God Bless!!
CC

4 comments:

LilyBelle said...

Thank you sooooo much for creating such beautiful pages with my BE MINE kit. You have certainly made my bits and pieces look wonderful. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!!!!
TY so very much!!!
Have to go & find the file folder I put her kit in!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you