Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Can You Feel The Love? Maybe It's Just Gas.

Hi Everyone,
Today I have 2 Brag Book Quick Pages that I made with "LilyBelle Scraps" awesome "Be Mine" kit! Here's a preview....




Isn't that beautiful?!
You can snag this kit and all of her other wonderful kits on her blog "LilyBelle Scraps" Here.

Here is a preview of the BB QPs I've made....





Download Be Mine BB Qps 1-2 Here
Don't forget to leave some love!



Okay folks, that's all for now. I'll have more soon....until then, God Bless!!
CC

3 comments:

LilyBelle said...

Thank you sooooo much for creating such beautiful pages with my BE MINE kit. You have certainly made my bits and pieces look wonderful. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!!!!
TY so very much!!!
Have to go & find the file folder I put her kit in!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you