Header Credits: Creative Victorian Designs (recolored)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sock Sniffin' Just Ain't Right!

Hello again Everyone!
It's a conspiracy I tell ya! All of my major appliances have been methodically going on strike! Most recent being my clothes dryer :( Taking the clothes belonging to a family of seven to the Laundromat does not sound appealing! Last night, As I sat here staring at the ever growing mound of clothes piling up in my bedroom, I remembered something....

Years ago when my husband and I were first married, I was picking up the living room when I saw a pair of his socks laying on the floor next to the couch. I asked my husband if they were dirty or clean. He then proceeded to lean over, pick them up and sniff...yes SNIFF them! Then he looked at me and casually replied, "They're medium." LMBO! Sorry ladies....he's all mine!

Okay then.....Today I'm going to tell you about another one of the awesome ladies I CT for. That would be Carolyn of Scrap-N-Tag! Her kits are amazing! No really, they are! And not just her kits either. Carolyn also has many CU items that are just as great! Right now she's having a sale at Do it Digi and some of her products are as low as $1.00 each! Look at these....







You can get her "A Country Christmas" Collection, including the Brag Book Album for just $3.00!! But hurry, in 2 weeks they're gone forever!


Now I want to show you some of Carolyns new items. Here's her grungy styled "Walking After Midnight" kit.



And she also has a matching Blog Pack! These are perfect for those of us that want a beautiful blog header without all the work! LOL. Carolyn has done it for us! See.....



Pretty cool huh!! I also just HAD to show you this one!! This is her "A Doodly-Do" kit! If you like doodles, This is the kit for you! Check it out.....



I love it! She is also offering a matching Blog Pack for free if you sign up as a member for the the DID forum!

You can purchase these and all of Carolyns other beautiful kits here.
She's got tons of other stuff and as always, freebies too, here on her blog. Go check it out! It's worth it!

Okay, time for me to go to bed :) I'll be back soon!
Take care and God Bless!!
CC

No comments: